Sunday, October 11, 2020

2015 Hugo Awards Nominations

 

  • ·Reading time: 1 minute
     
    Here are my nominations for The Hugo Awards for 2015
     
    Best Novel
    This Gulf Of Time And Stars, by Julie Czerneda
    Ancillary Mercy, by Ann Leckie
    Dragon In Exile, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
    I only read three Hugo eligible works in 2015, so I nominated all three of them.
     
    Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form
    Star Trek Renegades, Episode 1
    Predestination
    The Martian
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens
     
    Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form
    God Is An Iron, written by Spider Robinson, produced by Elizabeth Cano
    Star Trek Continues: The White Iris, by Vic Mignogna, Steven Dengler
    The Expanse: Dulcinea, SyFy
    The Expanse: CQB, SyFy
     
    And that, alas, is the extent of my fandom for 2015.

    Comments


  • Wesley Struebing Ooh! Can I second (or third, or fourth...) that? I almost find it hard to believe that you could POSSIBLY write so smoothly and integrate so well with both the Stratification stories and the Trade Pact novels. (I just finished it a couple days ago - long story that...), and I still sit here thinking, "Wow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment