Thursday, October 8, 2020

Where Was I

 

I know this is really supposed to be a status game, but I'm putting it into a note so it'll stick around where I can find it easily.  


The age I was given: 24 by Ika Koeck
Where I lived: Clearwater, Florida, USA
What I drove: Hmmm...  That would have been 1988, so I was driving the Little Blue Farmwife.  
What I did: I worked for Jeweler's Financial Service, and volunteered running sound and lights at CAMS Coffeehouse.  
What had my heart: Aviation.  That's always had my heart.  If you really meant _who_ had my heart then that would be my now-ex-wife.  
My age now: 49 
Where I live: The 'Burg.   
What I drive: An eleven year old Honda hybrid.  
What I do: I'm a ramp agent for Southwest Airlines.  And I also do a lot of online courses for collecting skills which I find interesting.  
Who has my heart: Liz G.  


Yes, some of my answers are deliberately vague.  That makes them less of a target for identity thieves.  


I'm not going to give anyone any age when they like or comment on this note.  If you want to participate then please do.  If not, I'm not going to feel bad if you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment