Thursday, October 8, 2020

Go Ahead And Coal-Roll Me, Diesel Boy.

 

    Seriously. 


    If that's what it takes to make your balls feel bigger then go ahead and coal-roll me.  I don't know what point you think you're making, besides being as rude as humanly possible, but if that's what it takes to make you feel like a man then go right ahead.  I really don't care. 


    If driving in an immature, inconsiderate, idiotic manner makes you feel better about yourself then you just go right ahead. 


    If coal-rolling people on the interstate is the most entertaining thing you can find to do on a Sunday night then it must really suck to be you. 


    If you think you're scaring me or impressing me then you need desperately to get over yourself.  I'm secure enough in my manhood that I don't need a penis enhancement vehicle to make me feel like a man.  Obviously you do, and that must really suck. 


    I'll just keep driving my hybrid secure in the knowledge that I'm making 4 times your fuel mileage, and burning less expensive fuel while doing it.  But if it's really worth blowing $4/gal diesel fuel out your tailpipe just to drag a plume of black smoke across my windshield then go right ahead.  It's your money to waste.  But I don't want to hear a single word out of you about the price of fuel, ever.  


    Besides, I'm one of those admittedly twisted people who actually likes the smell of diesel exhaust. 

    Comments

  • Jo Van Ekeren I'm sure those coal-rollers think they look impressive, but they just look like assholes with OFPIS (Overcompensation For Penis Inadequacy Syndrome).

  • Alan Petrillo Or just testosterone poisoning.

  • Dana A. Snowden Nah. Those kinds of people need castration by timing belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment