Thursday, October 8, 2020

You're sorry about my tiny penis?

 

  • "Sorry about your tiny penis." 

    Every time I get into a serious debate thread about how I oppose another federal ban on assault style rifles, sooner or later, someone plonks down this particular ad-hominem attack. 

    My, how adult of them. 

    For the record, I do not own an assault style rifle.  They're expensive toys, and while they're fun to play with, I have no interest in owning one.  I spent my time with the real thing while I was in the military.  And I am sufficiently confident of my manhood that I do not need penis enhancement weapons, penis enhancement vehicles, or penis enhancement attitude. 

    In fact, I'm sufficiently confident of my manhood that I don't give so much as a single damn what you think of it.  I've never had any complaints in that area from any of my lovers.  Besides which, I have ten fingers and a tongue and I know how to use them.  It's difficult to complain about my penile endowment  when you're in the middle of a screaming orgasm. 

    The major difference is that I can back up my opposition to another federal assault weapons ban with facts, figures, and statistics.  And apparently the only thing some supporters of an assault weapons ban can come up with is "Sorry about your tiny penis." 

    Grow the fuck up. 


    Comments

  • Dana A. Snowden Whomever brought upon this wrath upon themselves... I've got one word for ya:
  • No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment